Wild Words . . . Photos & Fine Art

Co-creating by heart with sandy cathcart through writers helps and art info, focusing on all things wild.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Urgent Prayer Request!


Please pray for my ten-year-old granddaughter, Jocelyn Danielle. She was in a car accident earlier this evening. Her head was split open from the top of her nose to the middle of the top of her head. A plastic surgeon has done a good job of putting her back together, but she is in a neck brace and they don’t know yet whether she is able to move her legs or not, plus she has some internal bleeding that they haven’t been able to find the source of. She will be sedated until morning, so has not been able to communicate.

She is 400 miles away and my heart very much wants to be there for her.

Her mother’s name is Michelle and her father is Dave.

She was in a car with her best friend. Her best friend’s mother was driving while drunk and ran into the back of a fire truck. The entire family is in need of prayer:

Katherine, 8 years old . . . critical but stable, they say nearly every bone of her body is broken.

Shelley, the mother of my granddaughter's friends is in a coma. . . . critical but stable.

Dianna, 9 years old . . . not critical but hurt very bad.

Michael, 5 years old . . . not critical but hurt very bad.

Katherine and Shelley are at a separate hospital because of their critical injuries. The rest are all at a very good children’s hospital.

Thank you for your prayers.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying with you, Sandy, for God's mercy.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying with you, Sandy, for God's mercy.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just glancing through my moms blog and found this article on my daughter from my mom, to all of you that have prayed for my daughter, during that really hard time thank you so much, she is doing really good and at this time is living with her aunt and going to school with her cousin. I miss her so much but she really needs to heal, from the trauma in her life, and still needs much prayer, thank you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home