Wild Words . . . Photos & Fine Art

Co-creating by heart with sandy cathcart through writers helps and art info, focusing on all things wild.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Check this out!

My photo of a cougar at Wildlife Images made the cover of

  • Oregon Fish and Wildlife Journal


  • Wildlife Images is a wonderful organization helping misplaced and injured wildlife.

    My column, "Our Neck of the Woods," has been running in Oregon Fish and Wildlife Journal for the past 12 years.

    The cover photo is from my article, "Cat Man Gets His Cat." I plan to post a link to the article here sometime this week. You won't want to miss the story of how The Cat Man (my husband) shot a mountain lion (with a pistol, no less) just before it lunged at him. Though both of us would rather leave these majestic cats alive in the wilderness, I'm very glad The Cat Man got this one before it got him.

    3 Comments:

    At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your article is very informative and helped me further.

    Thanks, David

     
    At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    MESSAGE

     
    At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    MESSAGE

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home