Wild Words . . . Photos & Fine Art

Co-creating by heart with sandy cathcart through writers helps and art info, focusing on all things wild.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's New?

I about killed myself today by breathing toxic fumes from a burning coffeepot. I can barely see the computer because of running eyes and running nose and sneezing and coughing. Ouch! But I'm alive, and I'll probably survive. So much for courage.

But I was a quick thinker. Hey! I put a towel over my face, grabbed a potholder, got rid of the offending pot, flung open the windows, turned on the fans, and quickly changed my workspace to the deck. Got a little cold . . . but a nice change of scenery.

So, that's enough courage for today, but I promise to get back to the topic soon. I've been thinking about it a lot.

Today, I'm switching a bit to start answering some of the questions that have been coming from artists and writers. You'll find the first one above. From now on, I will be interspersing the week's (or should I say month's?) topic with some down-to-earth help.

So, be sure to place any questions you have in the comments section or e-mail me. The more, the better. If I don't know the answer, I'll try to find someone who does.

Hey! Do you see James Byron Huggins over there on the Infuze Link? He's one of my favorite authors. Check him out.

And the flying boy in the photo below is Ron, the son of my artist friend, Kim Ragsdale.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still thinking about courage. I thought I would write about the time I was most afraid. And I thought and thought. I emailed a story to you with what I came up with. Elle Bea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home